Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Over A Million Songs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Over A Million Songs

    I have heard in my lifetime, but NONE has impacted me the way a song I heard on ER last night has. Geez-what a song! I have played it at least 100 times I guess since last night. James Blunt's "You're Beautiful". I have never heard a voice like that (so unusual). Check it out friends.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Over A Million Songs

    i just downloaded it. Unchained is right!! this song is pretty kick-ass
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jjkfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Location
    Wise, Va
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Over A Million Songs

    Where can I download it from Unchained? I'd like to listen to it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Over A Million Songs

    You can listen to it for free under his website.( James Blunt.)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jjkfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Location
    Wise, Va
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Over A Million Songs

    Thanks for the info.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •